Fuzzy Paws Doggie Day Care allows your pet to play with other dogs all day. Each dog must have a temperament test before their first visit for proper group placement, as our play groups are determined by age, size, sex and temperament of each dog. This helps makes play time as safe as possible for your pet as well as our other visitors. You can be assured that whether romping or lounging, chasing or wrestling, splashing or catching ball, your pet will be supervised by dog care specialists in a caring and safe environment.
Our Doggie Day Care facility offers each dog…
- Absolutely no cages – an open and natural play environment
- Unlimited exercise and socialization
- Indoor climate-controlled play areas with rubber safety mat floors
- Special play room reserved for toy breeds and other small dogs
- Large outdoor fenced play yards – safe and secure – exclusively for day care dogs
- Outdoor automatic fresh water system for all play yards
- State-of-the-art design, materials and technology
- Web cameras – you can view the play yards online throughout the day
- Close adult supervision of all pet activities
- And much more – check out our virtual tour and video
Doggie Day Care requires the following:
- Rabies vaccination
- DHLPP/DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Para influenza and Parvovirus) vaccinations
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccination – for day care, it is required every six months
- Fecal Test – 30 days prior to first visit and every six months thereafter
Download the application for full requirements and details.
Effective May 1, 2016 – subject to change without notice
|Basic Rates (per dog)|
|Half Day (up to 5 hours)||$16|
|Multi-dog Family Rate||$22 second dog|
Temperament test required: no charge
Doggie Day Care is not available on Saturday, Sunday or major holidays – New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
|Packages (per dog)|
|Weekly Visits (must be used in same week):|
|10 half-day visits||$150|
|Drop-off and Pick-up|
|Monday – Friday||7 a.m. – 12 noon
2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
|Saturday & Sunday||closed|