To keep your pet safe and give you peace of mind, our overnight facility offers each dog…
- High standards in overnight accommodations – no kennels or crates
- Large private rooms, all walled in glass block with secure metal doors, each with its own off-floor bed, soft fleece blanket and stainless steel food and water bowls
- TV, music and night lights to provide a calm and natural environment at night, and plenty of natural light during the day
- Web cameras, so you can view the rooms and outdoor play yards online during your pet’s stay, between 8 am and 8 pm every day
- Special double suites, each with a toddler bed, sheets and comforter, a TV and private webcam, exclusively for that spacious suite
- Therapeutic services for “special needs” dogs
- Back-up generator if the power goes out, so our dogs can stay comfortable.
- 24-hour security system with fire, heat and burglar alarms
- And much more – check out our virtual tour and video
Pet Villa & Spa requires the following:
- Rabies vaccination
- DHLPP/DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Para influenza and Parvovirus) vaccinations
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccination – for boarding, it is required every 11 months
- Fecal Test – 30 days prior to boarding the first time and every six months thereafter
Download the application for full requirements and details.
Effective October 1, 2019 – subject to change without notice
|Dog’s Weight||Private Room||Private Suite|
|30 pounds or less||$39 nightly||$53 nightly|
|31 to 60 pounds||$41 nightly||$58 nightly|
|61 to 90 pounds||$44 nightly||$63 nightly|
|91 pounds or over||$46 nightly||$68 nightly|
|Multi-Dog Family Discount|
|Private Room||Save $2/day for your second dog|
|Private Suite||Save $5/day for your second dog|
Baths: $35 and up
Private 30-minute walks in our country setting are available for your dog for a $15 fee
No charge for administering medications or injections, geriatric or special needs dogs.
|Drop-off and Pick-up|
|Monday – Friday||8 a.m. – 12 noon
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
|Saturday & Sunday||8 a.m.-12 noon|
No drop-off or pick-up on major holidays – New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The daily rate applies from the date of check-in to 12 noon the following day, regardless of your arrival time. You may check your dog out any time within the hours on the schedule above; however, any dog checked out after 12 noon will be charged for that day.